How to use a Snaffling Pig Pizza Stone with your Pig Bluey September 20, 2021 15:47
Homemade pizzas are frankly epic which is why we have made our very own Snaffling Pig Pizza Base of Stone to be used with your kamado-style Pig Bluey Mini BBQ.
Why do you need a Snaffling Pig Pizza Stone?
The Pizza Stone is the best way to get a consistent heat across the whole base of a pizza, preventing soggy bottoms and creating a much crispier texture.
The stone sucks out the moisture from the dough, allowing for a crispy, evenly cooked, pizza base, cooking the pizza in less than a minute!
How to use your Snaffling Pig Pizza Stone:
- Light your Snaffling Pig Pig Bluey BBQ and bring it to temperature - more information on how to do this can be found under the the piggin' FAQs.
- Place your Pizza Stone onto the grills or an upside down Deflector of Piggin' Heat (with the legs pointing upwards.)
- Get the BBQ nice and hot!
- Slide the pizza onto the stone.
- Bake until the cheese is lightly browned.
- Remove the pizza and close all vents on the BBQ, letting the heat die out.
- When cool, brush the stone - don't wash it.
Want to pimp your Pig Bluey? Check out our awesome piggin' range of BBQ accessories ready to use in your kamado-style BBQ.