Swigs & Snaffles - Beer & Pork Crackling Gift Set
Ant & Dec.
Torvill & Dean.
Andi Peters & Edd the Duck.
Everyone needs a good wingman, so we've created the ultimate double-act, bringing together pork crackling's Maverick to beer's Goose. This is Swigs & Snaffles.
The first half of this swinamic duo consists of our 3 cans of beer, each brewed to the same piggin' high standards that we demand of our snacks:
- MIGHTY SWINE LAGER PILSNER-STYLE - Brewed using 100% British ingredients, this pilsner-style lager is crisp, clean and utterly refreshing (ALC. 4.5%).
- TWISTED TAIL PALE ALE - Tropical, citrusy, easy-drinking pale ale. Light copper in colour and a perfectly balanced bittersweet flavour (ALC. 4.5%).
- WILD HOG PILSNER - Inspired by Czech classic with a British twist. This Pilsner has a crisp, dry flavour and a woody bitterness (ALC. 4.9%).
And right by their side, you'll find 3 snaffle packs of our awesome flavoured pork crackling, ready to serenade you with 'You've lost that loving feeling' in a fictional 1980s bar somewhere near a naval base in San Diego (metaphorically of course... these bad boys couldn't carry a note in a bucket. Neither can the fly fighter jets, FYI).
- Perfectly Salted pork crackling (18g)
- Marvellous Maple pork crackling (18g)
- Low & Slow BBQ pork crackling (18g)
These aren't for piglets. You must be 18 years old to purchase.
Over & snout.
Delivery & Service
UK mainland postage:
£3.99 standard delivery
Free on all orders over £50
The Snaffling Pig’s less fun but very organised cousin, The Logistics Pig, dispatches all our items by courier for delivery usually within 1-2 working days. However, rather than keep lots of stock, we cook fresh every day to keep up with you snafflers so delivery can take up to 5 working days.
More than anything, we want to be piggin’ happy with your purchase. If you need anything contact us.
For our general T&Cs click here.
PORKY SNACKS: If kept air tight, our crackling should be suitably awesome up until it's best before date, which should typically be around 16 weeks from purchase.
If you dive in regularly, we'd recommend eating it up within 4 weeks - but this shouldn't be too tricky, because well, you're already diving in regularly.
As with any food product, store in a cool, dry place away from bright light and vegetarians in order to keep the swines at their best.
BOOZE: Both our beer & cider is best served coooold.
If you have any product related questions, please contact us.
Since day one we’ve made a point of being as open and honest as possible with our customers- calling a spade, a piggin’ spade, and all that. That’s why we’ve created this page of FAQ delight in order to give you as much info about our porky venture as you need.