This was a selection you guys and girls came up with. A way for you to try all our flavoured packets in one piggin' go with a couple of beers to wash them down with.
Our 'Whole Hog' pack includes:
- 1 x 50g Low & Slow BBQ pork crackling packet
- 1 x 50g Perfectly Salted pork crackling packet
- 1 x 50g Marvellous Maple pork crackling packet
- 1 x 50g Mighty Colman's Mustard pork crackling packet
- 1 x 50g Hot to Trot Habanero Chilli pork crackling packet
- 1 x 50g Salt 'N' Vinegar pork crackling packet
- 2 x Snaffling Pig 500ml beers
This one isn't for piglets: You must be over 18 to make a purchase.
Instead of having the beer though we do have some other options available:
- You could swap the 2 beers for 2 ciders (choose 'Swap the 2 beers for 2 ciders' option) or
- You could swap the 2 beers for a 70g Marvellous Maple pork rind packet and a 70g Low & Slow BBQ pork rind packet (choose 'No booze, just pork' option)
In 2016, the judges awarded our Perfectly Salted a star in the Great Taste Awards.
In 2017, the judges awarded our Salt 'N' Vinegar, Hot to Trot Habanero and Marvellous Maple stars in the Great Taste Awards.
UK mainland postage:
£3.49 standard delivery
Free on all orders over £50
The Snaffling Pig’s less fun but very organised cousin, The Logistics Pig, dispatches all our items by courier for delivery usually within 1-2 working days. However, rather than keep lots of stock, we cook fresh every day to keep up with you snafflers so delivery can take up to 5 working days.
More than anything, we want to be piggin’ happy with your purchase. If you need anything contact us.
For our general T&Cs click here.
PORKY SNACKS: If kept air tight, our crackling should be suitably awesome up until it's best before date, which should typically be around 16 weeks from purchase.
If you dive in regularly, we'd recommend eating it up within 4 weeks - but this shouldn't be too tricky, because well, you're already diving in regularly.
As with any food product, store in a cool, dry place away from bright light and vegetarians in order to keep the swines at their best.
BOOZE: Both our beer & cider is best served coooold.
If you have any product related questions, please contact us.
You can view all our ingredient info here.