Apple, Lemon, Strawberry, and Orange 'Tangy Worms' Sweets
We've partnered up with the LEGENDS that are Jealous Sweets to bring you an awesome range of gluten free, vegan (yep we mentioned that word) range of tasty sweets. Enjoy you piggin' heroes.
A little bit about the item below from Jealous Sweets themselves:
You never want to miss the shamelessly tasty Tangy Worms. Enjoy the amazing flavours of Apple, Lemon, Strawberry, and Orange in every pack. It’s 100% plant-based, gluten-free, and made with real fruit juices.
- PLANT BASED All our treats are 100% gelatine-free and 100% plant-based — from day one.
- GLUTEN FREE We care about your diet, that’s why we make our shamelessly tasty sweets gluten-free.
- REAL FRUIT JUICES Experience treats that are 100% made of real fruit juices.
- NO ARTIFICIAL COLOURS To make our treats truly sweet, we eliminated food colouring.
- NO SYNTHETIC FLAVOURS We excluded any synthetic flavours from our sweets.
- NO PALM OIL Knowing how saturated fat works, we eliminated palm oil on our treats.
- RECYCLABLE As part of our commitment to a fully sustainable business, we make our 24g Shot Bags recyclable.
- SHAMELESSLY TASTY Since day one, we are here to give you the best quality of sweets.
Delivery & Service
UK mainland postage:
£4.99 standard delivery, 3-5 business days
Free on all orders over £50
The Snaffling Pig’s less fun but very organised cousin, The Logistics Pig, dispatches all our items by courier for delivery usually within 1-2 working days. However, rather than keep lots of stock, we cook fresh every day to keep up with you snafflers so delivery can take up to 5 working days.
Please also note that PIG BLUEY BBQ orders are handled slightly differently: once purchased, a legendary member of TEAM SP will get in touch to arrange a delivery date with you. The Pig Bluey will arrive by a specialist courier on a piggin' pallet and we will need to make sure you are in to receive your awesome purchase.
More than anything, we want to be piggin’ happy with your purchase. If you need anything contact us.
For our general T&Cs click here.
PORKY SNACKS: If kept air tight, our crackling should be suitably awesome up until it's best before date, which should typically be around 16 weeks from purchase.
If you dive in regularly, we'd recommend eating it up within 4 weeks - but this shouldn't be too tricky, because well, you're already diving in regularly.
As with any food product, store in a cool, dry place away from bright light and vegetarians in order to keep the swines at their best.
BOOZE: Both our beer & cider is best served coooold.
If you have any product related questions, please contact us.
Since day one we’ve made a point of being as open and honest as possible with our customers- calling a spade, a piggin’ spade, and all that. That’s why we’ve created this page of FAQ delight in order to give you as much info about our porky venture as you need.