Make-Your-Own Sausage Kits (Various styles)
In each of these kits, you'll have all you need to achieve artisan-sausage-making-legend status.
- Piping bags. CHECK.
- Seasoning mix. CHECK.
- Sausage casings. CHECK.
- Easy-to-follow instructions. CHECK.
- Invisible-but-very-real sense of smugness. DOUBLE CHECK.
You won't find the meat (obvs), but chillaaxxx, you'll find we've listed the meat and quantities you'll need on the box so you'll know what to shop for before you embark upon your noble sausage quest.
The kit itself might not look fancy, but we can promise you'll have a shedload of fun cooking up a storm, and the results are, frankly, piggin' alchemy.
The sausage kits make around 20 sausages each.
We have 5 kits available:
- Make-Your-Own chorizo sausage kit - for those that like a touch of Spanish heat
- Make-Your-Own pepperoni sausage kit - for those that want a pizza the action
- Make-Your-Own farmhouse sausage kit - for those that like a proper banger
- Make-Your-Own pigs in blankets kit - For those that wish it could be Christmas every day
- Make-Your-Own cumberland sausage kit - For those who fancy themselves as the Lord of the Sausage Rings
Or, get a deal on squeals and get all 5 for £55.
Let's make the piggin' magic happen!
Delivery & Service
UK mainland postage:
£4.99 standard delivery
Free on all orders over £50
The Snaffling Pig’s less fun but very organised cousin, The Logistics Pig, dispatches all our items by courier for delivery usually within 1-2 working days. However, rather than keep lots of stock, we cook fresh every day to keep up with you snafflers so delivery can take up to 5 working days.
More than anything, we want to be piggin’ happy with your purchase. If you need anything contact us.
For our general T&Cs click here.
PORKY SNACKS: If kept air tight, our crackling should be suitably awesome up until it's best before date, which should typically be around 16 weeks from purchase.
If you dive in regularly, we'd recommend eating it up within 4 weeks - but this shouldn't be too tricky, because well, you're already diving in regularly.
As with any food product, store in a cool, dry place away from bright light and vegetarians in order to keep the swines at their best.
BOOZE: Both our beer & cider is best served coooold.
If you have any product related questions, please contact us.
Since day one we’ve made a point of being as open and honest as possible with our customers- calling a spade, a piggin’ spade, and all that. That’s why we’ve created this page of FAQ delight in order to give you as much info about our porky venture as you need.