Dream Pub Starter Kit
The ultimate home bar and mancave kit for the snack-loving swine.
In this hefty kit you will find:
- 1 x Pig & Pint Glass set with 3 x 12g snaffle packets of flavoured pork crackling
- 1 x Snaffling Pig branded wooden crate stuffed with 12 x 40g packets of our award-winning Perfectly Salted Pork Crackling
- 1 x 160g plastic jar of premium Perfectly Salted pork crackling
- 1 x 50g packets of our Great Taste award-winning Chorizo Bites
- 3 x 330ml cans of our Snaffling Pig beer (Wild Hog Helles, Mighty Swine Lager and Twisted Tail Pale Ale)
- 1 x snazzy bar runner
- 1 x metal scoop
- 1 x Snaffling Pig branded ramekin
- 3 x 40g packets of our Peanuts (1 of each, Perfectly Salted, Dry Roasted, and Caramelised Honey & Chilli)
Not suitable for vegetarians, or any piglet under the age of 18.
You can find out about all of our flavours here:
- MIGHTY SWINE LAGER PILSNER-STYLE - Brewed using 100% British ingredients, this pilsner-style lager is crisp, clean and utterly refreshing (ABV 4.0%).
- TWISTED TAIL PALE ALE - A perfectly sessionable British-brewed pale ale with an awesome tropical fruit aroma and a satisfyingly bittersweet balance (ABV 4.2%).
- WILD HOG HELLES - A British pale organic lager inspired by the Munich Helles style. like a rabbit in lederhosen, it's hoppy and full of character. Hits the piggin' spot (ABV 4.8%).
Hot to Trot Habanero - We're not talking mouth burning, face-melting hot (for that see Pig of Doom) but there is more than a little tickle of the taste buds in there. After all, if you're going to do chilli, then you need to DO chilli and when you eat it, you want to know about it.
Low & Slow BBQ - If you love the wonderful, smokey taste of BBQ than this one is for you.
Marvellous Maple - Inspired by SP's love of a pancake & syrup breakfast, Maple is our first sweeter variety and is something genuinely a bit different. With a lovely sweet/salty balance, it’s still very much suited to accompanying a pint, but we've seen it demolished alongside all sorts of drinks and at all times of day!
Perfectly Salted - Our Perfectly Salted may not be the most flamboyant of flavours, but what it lacks in avante-garde thrills, it more than makes up for in brilliant basics: Crispy, salty awesomeness. Think of it as Team SP’s ever-present holding midfielder- others might have occasional fancier tricks and brighter boots, but this one is always the first name down on the team sheet.
Salt ‘N’ Vinegar - Our Salt 'N' Vinegar crackling is a particular favourite at Snaffling Pig HQ and is almost universally loved when tried. As you may have gathered, we're big on bold flavour, so you'll be in no doubt what you're snaffling; this one is as tangy as it is moorish.
Black Pepper & Sea Salt - Our Black Pepper flavour is more subtle than some of our porky adventures, but that's its beauty. This flavour did its piggin' job and won us a star in the 2016 Great Taste Awards.
PIGGIN' IMPORTANT: For information about allergens, ingredients, and nutritional information in our porky wares, please refer to our ingredients page
Delivery & Service
UK mainland postage:
£3.99 standard delivery
Free on all orders over £40
The Snaffling Pig’s less fun but very organised cousin, The Logistics Pig, dispatches all our items by courier for delivery usually within 1-2 working days (although it can take an extra day or two during peak times of the year). However, rather than keep lots of stock, we cook fresh every day to keep up with you snafflers so delivery can take up to 5 working days.
Your order will be shipped in as few parcels as possible to keep your piggin' shipping costs down, and to reduce the impact on the environment. So if you order multiple bundles and other products in one order, it will most likely come in one parcel. If you require separate parcels for multiple bundles you will need to make another separate order.
We would also advise that you get familiar with our firm but fair policy on returns and refunds.
More than anything, we want to be piggin’ happy with your purchase. If you need anything contact us.
For our general T&Cs click here.
PORKY SNACKS: If kept air tight, our crackling should be suitably awesome up until it's best before date, which should typically be around 16 weeks from purchase, sometimes more, sometimes less.
If you dive in regularly, we'd recommend eating it up within 4 weeks - but this shouldn't be too tricky, because well, you're already diving in regularly.
As with any food product, store in a cool, dry place away from bright light and vegetarians (if it's meaty) in order to keep the swines at their best.
BOOZE: Both our beer & cider is best served coooold.
If you have any product related questions, please contact us.
Since day one we’ve made a point of being as open and honest as possible with our customers- calling a spade, a piggin’ spade, and all that. That’s why we’ve created this page of FAQ delight in order to give you as much info about our porky venture as you need.