Pork Crackling Advent Calendar (Case of 12)
Hello legend. You've come to the right place if you're looking to stock up your shop, local convenience store or even a piggin' garden centre with premium salty snacks with our special wholesale pricing.
Pork Crackling Advent Calendar (Case of 12)
- RRP £20
- Zero Rated VAT
- Sold in case of 12 (discounts available for 3+ case purchases - please contact the team at firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Best Before March
The world's first and original pork crackling advent calendar!
After last year's sell-out adventure our advent returns and THIS YEAR we've made the calendar itself entirely plastic-free and fully recyclable! HURRAH!
And CHILLAX, the crackling is good, sealed and fresh until March 2022.
If you don't know what this is all about, allow us to enlighten you:
Advent calendars are great, right? Wonderfully delivering daily countdown-based treats, encouraging early morning snackage, and gleefully throwing normal eating times out of the cardboard window. But, if you're more of a savoury loving swine, they've tended to be a piggin' letdown.
The Snaffling Pig decided to right that wrong because he’s good like that. The result is this bad boy- 54cm tall, 32cm wide and 3.6cm deep!
As you may have guessed, behind each of the windows you'll find a mini bag of awesome flavoured pork crackling. Sadly, none of them will be in the shape of a bell or a Santa. Even SP isn't that clever. But we'd like to think that what they lack in festive shape, they make up in crisp, crunchy loveliness.
There is literally a flavour for everyone and you can find out about each of our award-winning flavours below:
- Black Pepper - Our Black Pepper flavour is more subtle than some of our porky adventures, but that's its beauty.
- Low & Slow BBQ - If you love the wonderful, smokey taste of BBQ than this one is for you.
- Marvellous Maple - Inspired by SP's love of a pancake & syrup breakfast, Maple is our first sweeter variety and is something genuinely a bit different. With a lovely sweet/salty balance, it’s still very much suited to accompanying a pint, but we've seen it demolished alongside all sorts of drinks and at all times of day!
- Perfectly Salted - Our Perfectly Salted may not be the most flamboyant of flavours, but what it lacks in avante-garde thrills, it more than makes up for in brilliant basics: Crispy, salty awesomeness. Think of it as Team SP’s ever-present holding midfielder- others might have occasional fancier tricks and brighter boots, but this one is always the first name down on the team sheet.
- Pigs In Blankets - Our limited edition Pigs in Blankets (PiB) variety takes what we see as the best bit of a Turkey dinner, aka the porky bit, and pays homage to it the form of some rather excellent crackling, housed in one of our gift jars. On top of its lovely flavour, PiB is a particular favourite as it's adding the essence of bacon-wrapped pork to a porky snack. Yup -Pig to the power of 3!
- Salt ‘N’ Vinegar - Our Salt 'N' Vinegar crackling is a particular favourite at Snaffling Pig HQ and is almost universally loved when tried. As you may have gathered, we're big on bold flavour, so you'll be in no doubt what you're snaffling; this one is as tangy as it is moorish.
In 2016, the judges awarded our Black Pepper and Perfectly Salted stars in the Great Taste Awards.
In 2017, the judges awarded our Salt 'N' Vinegar and Marvellous Maple stars in the Great Taste Awards.
In 2018, the judges awarded our Low & Slow BBQ a star in the Great Taste Awards.
And chillax... our products are freshly sealed so they will maintain freshness and AWESOMENESS well past Christmas. Like they'd be hanging around that long anyway. As if.
Delivery & Service
UK mainland postage:
£3.99 standard delivery
Free on all orders over £35
The Snaffling Pig’s less fun but very organised cousin, The Logistics Pig, dispatches all our items by courier for delivery usually within 1-2 working days (although it can take an extra day or two during peak times of the year). However, rather than keep lots of stock, we cook fresh every day to keep up with you snafflers so delivery can take up to 5 working days.
Your order will be shipped in as few parcels as possible to keep your piggin' shipping costs down, and to reduce the impact on the environment. So if you order multiple bundles and other products in one order, it will most likely come in one parcel. If you require separate parcels for multiple bundles you will need to make another separate order.
We would also advise that you get familiar with our firm but fair policy on returns and refunds.
More than anything, we want to be piggin’ happy with your purchase. If you need anything contact us.
For our general T&Cs click here.
PORKY SNACKS: If kept air tight, our crackling should be suitably awesome up until it's best before date, which should typically be around 16 weeks from purchase.
If you dive in regularly, we'd recommend eating it up within 4 weeks - but this shouldn't be too tricky, because well, you're already diving in regularly.
As with any food product, store in a cool, dry place away from bright light and vegetarians in order to keep the swines at their best.
BOOZE: Both our beer & cider is best served coooold.
If you have any product related questions, please contact us.
Since day one we’ve made a point of being as open and honest as possible with our customers- calling a spade, a piggin’ spade, and all that. That’s why we’ve created this page of FAQ delight in order to give you as much info about our porky venture as you need.