Picnic Bag of Legends
Pig's got a brand new bag. And that bag contains everything you need to upgrade your picnic to a pignic. While every other swine fusses over who's bringing the coleslaw and falafel balls (each to their own), you rock up with the ultimate sack of pork, reaffirming your pork hero status.
In this 100% cotton Snaffling Pig tote bag you'll find:
- 1 x 90g jar of our awesome flavoured pork crackling (you choose the flavour)
- 3 x 70g packs of our legendary pork rinds (1 of each flavour: Low & Slow BBQ, Marvellous Maple, and Perfectly Salted)
- 1 x 200g jar of Snaffling Pig apple sauce
- 1 x metal scoop to ensure fair sharing between mates
- 3 x 330ml tasty beers to wash it down with:
- CAMDEN HELLS LAGER - Hells is the lovechild of Camden Town Brewery's two favourite German beer styles - Helles and Pilsner. Clean, crisp and dry (ALC. 4.6%).
- CAMDEN PALE ALE - Camden Town Brewery crafted this American beer to more British tastes. Made with American hops, it’s still got all the punch of a pale ale. Just less shouty.
- CAMDEN OFF-MENU IPA - Sandwiching together light malts, clean Cali ale yeast and early harvest Simcoe hops (ALC. 5.8%).
- An overwhelming sense of picnic supremacy
This product is not for piglets, you must be over 18 to purchase.
Delivery & Service
UK mainland postage:
£3.99 standard delivery
Free on all orders over £50
The Snaffling Pig’s less fun but very organised cousin, The Logistics Pig, dispatches all our items by courier for delivery usually within 1-2 working days. However, rather than keep lots of stock, we cook fresh every day to keep up with you snafflers so delivery can take up to 5 working days.
More than anything, we want to be piggin’ happy with your purchase. If you need anything contact us.
For our general T&Cs click here.
PORKY SNACKS: If kept air tight, our crackling should be suitably awesome up until it's best before date, which should typically be around 16 weeks from purchase.
If you dive in regularly, we'd recommend eating it up within 4 weeks - but this shouldn't be too tricky, because well, you're already diving in regularly.
As with any food product, store in a cool, dry place away from bright light and vegetarians in order to keep the swines at their best.
BOOZE: Both our beer & cider is best served coooold.
If you have any product related questions, please contact us.
Since day one we’ve made a point of being as open and honest as possible with our customers- calling a spade, a piggin’ spade, and all that. That’s why we’ve created this page of FAQ delight in order to give you as much info about our porky venture as you need.