Big Ol' Bean Bag
It might have crossed your mind that your house is not a home without a massive Snaffling Pig bean bag. Handmade by the beanbag porky gods our beanbags are BIG, COMFY and come in all our popular flavours (We say flavours, you know we really mean colours).
Made to order and of the best possible quality, these can take up to 10 days to arrive. You may not be pleased to hear though that they don't include pork scratchings inside. Instead they house hundreds of thousands of small beans. Not baked beans. White squishy beans that with a touch of static stick to everything
What do you get the person who has everything? A branded bean bag that's what. What do you buy the vegetarian in your life? A pork crackling bean bag.
*the image in the picture is a mock up of our actual packets. The actual bean bag won't have jagged edges but will look the same as the packet. The reverse side will be plain in colou (same colour as the base colour of the packet).
You'll see some beautifully modelled pictures with our Co-founder, Udhi (the Hog) Silva. He's a big fan of not using things they way they should be, so some of these poses are not to be tried at home.
- Approx Dimensions (flat unfilled bag and will differ when filled): L170cm x W130cm
- Approx Floor Space Required: Varies between different positions
- Approx Capacity: 15 cu ft
- *Sizes are approximates and may vary
- Indoor use only. Just like your porky snacks, keep it dry and away from bright light and vegetarians.
- Care Instructions: Wipe Clean & 30 Degree Wash
- Assembly: Due to courier restrictions this item will be sent in multiple parcels. However, it is quick & easy to assemble your beanbag using our easYfill system, just follow the simple step-by-step instructions included within your parcel.
- Fabric Compostion: 100% Polyester
UK mainland postage:
£3.49 standard delivery
Free on all orders over £50
The Snaffling Pig’s less fun but very organised cousin, The Logistics Pig, dispatches all our items by courier for delivery usually within 1-2 working days. However, rather than keep lots of stock, we cook fresh every day to keep up with you snafflers so delivery can take up to 5 working days.
More than anything, we want to be piggin’ happy with your purchase. If you need anything contact us.
For our general T&Cs click here.
PORKY SNACKS: If kept air tight, our crackling should be suitably awesome up until it's best before date, which should typically be around 16 weeks from purchase.
If you dive in regularly, we'd recommend eating it up within 4 weeks - but this shouldn't be too tricky, because well, you're already diving in regularly.
As with any food product, store in a cool, dry place away from bright light and vegetarians in order to keep the swines at their best.
BOOZE: Both our beer & cider is best served coooold.
If you have any product related questions, please contact us.
Since day one we’ve made a point of being as open and honest as possible with our customers- calling a spade, a piggin’ spade, and all that. That’s why we’ve created this page of FAQ delight in order to give you as much info about our porky venture as you need.
You can view all our ingredient info here.