Big Pig Bluey 21" Kamado Grill BBQ
At Snaffling Pig, we think if something is worth doing, it's worth doing piggin' right. That's why we always set out to make the finest, most awesome thing we can. We first set our sights on porky snacks, then beer and now we bring you the Pig Bluey BBQ.
You can read loads more about our Kamado-style BBQs and accessories here.
If you're looking for a smaller version of Pig Bluey we sell one here.
Please note that once purchased, a legendary member of TEAM SP will get in touch to arrange a delivery date with you. The Pig Bluey will arrive by a specialist courier on a piggin' pallet and we will need to make sure you are in to receive your awesome purchase. Please also note that Pig Bluey BBQs have a separate policy on returns and refunds.
What's this all about then?
Built in a Kamado style (that's Japanese for stove) you can literally grill, smoke, bake, cook, roast anything you need. Whether you want it raging hot or smokin' low you can adjust the temperature easily. The Pig Bluey is MEGA efficient and needs very little charcoal to get going.
At a Piggin' Glance:
- Bold & blue kamado BBQ
- Wing-like shelves
- Fancy thermometer fitted to the outside lid.
- Cast iron ventilation cap which helps to control the airflow and therefore the internal temperature.
- Made of high-temperature resistant ceramics.
- 21-inch cooking grid (perfect for a couple of whole chickens, lots of ribs or some big ol' juicy steaks).
- Stainless steel door at base for ash collection and airflow.
- Weighs in at 90 kg and 130 cm wide (with shelves folded out), 121cm high.
- 2-year warranty.
- This bad boy can be lit in any weather condition and be ready to cook on in less than 15 minutes.
- A bag of charcoal is going to last you a hell of a lot longer than it does on a normal BBQ.
- Grill / smoke / bake / cook / roast, the choice is yours. It's piggin' versatile.
- The Big Pig Bluey BBQ is an ideal size to either be plonked pride of place in the garden. Your mates will look pretty sheepish with their supermarket disposable barbie.
- Cleaning is a simple as setting the temperature to 200°C and leaving it for 20 minutes.
How to Use:
- The quality of BBQ coals is seriously important so go for as good as you can.
- Slip a bunch of coals into the base, light, close the lid and open the air vents. This puppy gets hot and fast.
- Control the temperature with the air vents and when you're happy, slide those ribs on, grab a beer, sit back and stare at your BBQ for you are a bloody legend.
Please note that because Pig Bluey is a bit of a piggin' unit, it requires specialist logistical services to get the product to you. This won't cost you anything, but it does mean we have a slightly different shipping policy and also returns and refunds policy. We do advise that you read our Returns & Refunds policy here before buying Pig Bluey, just to make sure you're happy with it.
How to build your Pig Bluey BBQ:
If you have bought your BBQ and would like help assembling it, please click on this link
Delivery & Service
UK mainland postage:
£3.99 standard delivery
Free on all orders over £35
The Snaffling Pig’s less fun but very organised cousin, The Logistics Pig, dispatches all our items by courier for delivery usually within 1-2 working days (although it can take an extra day or two during peak times of the year). However, rather than keep lots of stock, we cook fresh every day to keep up with you snafflers so delivery can take up to 5 working days.
Your order will be shipped in as few parcels as possible to keep your piggin' shipping costs down, and to reduce the impact on the environment. So if you order multiple bundles and other products in one order, it will most likely come in one parcel. If you require separate parcels for multiple bundles you will need to make another separate order.
We would also advise that you get familiar with our firm but fair policy on returns and refunds.
More than anything, we want to be piggin’ happy with your purchase. If you need anything contact us.
For our general T&Cs click here.
PORKY SNACKS: If kept air tight, our crackling should be suitably awesome up until it's best before date, which should typically be around 16 weeks from purchase.
If you dive in regularly, we'd recommend eating it up within 4 weeks - but this shouldn't be too tricky, because well, you're already diving in regularly.
As with any food product, store in a cool, dry place away from bright light and vegetarians in order to keep the swines at their best.
BOOZE: Both our beer & cider is best served coooold.
If you have any product related questions, please contact us.
Since day one we’ve made a point of being as open and honest as possible with our customers- calling a spade, a piggin’ spade, and all that. That’s why we’ve created this page of FAQ delight in order to give you as much info about our porky venture as you need.